Readers ask: What Bachelor Degree Can I Get With An Associates In Arts?
- 1 Is an Associate of Arts degree worth anything?
- 2 Can I use my associates degree towards a bachelor’s?
- 3 What can I do with an associates in liberal arts degree?
- 4 Is an associate’s degree in liberal arts worth anything?
- 5 What is an associate of arts degree in general studies?
- 6 What is the best associate’s degree to get?
- 7 Which associate degree pays most?
- 8 Can you get a BA in 2 years?
- 9 Are liberal art degrees useless?
- 10 Do liberal arts majors get jobs?
- 11 Can you get a bachelor’s in liberal arts?
- 12 What are the disadvantages of liberal arts education?
- 13 What’s the difference between associates in arts and science?
- 14 Is liberal arts a good degree?
Is an Associate of Arts degree worth anything?
Yes, an Associate of Arts degree is worth it for many professionals. Continuing your education for an Associate degree or higher can help you develop the skills you need to excel in the career path in which you are interested.
Can I use my associates degree towards a bachelor’s?
The coursework completed through an AA, AS, or AAS degree can be counted toward a bachelor’s degree at other universities within the U.S. via articulation agreements. This means students who complete associate degrees will only have to spend, on average, two additional years to complete their bachelor’s degree.
What can I do with an associates in liberal arts degree?
Here are 16 jobs you can explore with an associate degree in liberal arts:
- Daycare teacher. National average salary: $10.86 per hour.
- Sales associate.
- Customer service representative.
- Refuse collector.
- Administrative assistant.
- Installation technician.
- Human resources assistant.
Is an associate’s degree in liberal arts worth anything?
Earning an associate degree in liberal arts is worth it for learners who want to gain employable skills that help them enter the workforce without spending a full four years in college. Associate programs provide valuable skills that make degree-holders competitive in the job market.
What is an associate of arts degree in general studies?
An associate’s degree program in general studies provides students with a broad foundation of knowledge in topic–such as philosophy, communications, and psychology–to prepare them for entry-level positions or for continued education.
What is the best associate’s degree to get?
These jobs make an associates degree a wise decision.
- Air Traffic Controller. Salary: $124,540.
- Computer Programmer. Salary: $82,240.
- Radiation Therapist. Salary: $80,570.
- Nuclear Technician. Salary: $80,370.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist. Salary: $75,660.
- Dental Hygienist. Salary: $74,070.
- Registered Nurse.
- Web Developer.
Which associate degree pays most?
What Are the Highest-Paying Associate Degrees?
- Radiation Therapy.
- Nuclear Technology.
- Nuclear Medicine.
- Dental Hygiene.
- Web Development.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
Can you get a BA in 2 years?
Accredited colleges may offer a 2-year degree completion program. If you do, then the school will help you finish your degree in 2 years. But if you are starting with no college credits, you will be looking to complete your entire bachelor’s degree from zero to finish.
Are liberal art degrees useless?
Do liberal arts degrees hold value in the working world? Liberal arts majors all have a chance when it comes to finding a great career because contrary to popular belief, liberal arts degrees are not completely useless.
Do liberal arts majors get jobs?
Access to a diverse job market Individuals with a liberal arts degree are not limited to one career choice. These students can pursue employment in many different industries, including retail, restaurant, legal, hospitality, education, sales and event management.
Can you get a bachelor’s in liberal arts?
Schools may offer liberal arts degrees as bachelor of science (BS), bachelor of arts (BA), or bachelor of liberal arts (BLA) programs. Though structures and curricula may vary slightly, a typical bachelor’s degree in liberal arts emphasizes coursework in the arts, philosophy, languages, literature, and history.
What are the disadvantages of liberal arts education?
Thus, the disadvantages of a liberal arts education include lack of preparation for employment. There in no development of technical skills and real-world experience, which means that liberal arts students may still need to learn basic job skills outside of their courses to be marketable and employable.
What’s the difference between associates in arts and science?
As its name suggests, the Associate of Science (A.S.) degree will gear you towards math and science-related careers while the Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree pretty much encompasses all other fields. For example, FNU offers two accounting associate degrees; you can choose between either an A.A. or A.S. in accounting.
Is liberal arts a good degree?
By pursuing a degree in liberal arts, students gain skills that are highly valued and needed in industry such as effective communication, problem solving and critical thinking, analytical and observational skills, effective oral and written communication skills.