Quick Answer: Bachelor Degree Workers Who Earn The Most And Least?
- 1 What jobs pay the most with a bachelor degree?
- 2 What degree earns the least money?
- 3 What is the lowest paying job that requires a bachelor’s degree?
- 4 What is the easiest bachelor’s degree to earn?
- 5 What is the easiest highest paying degree?
- 6 What are the worst bachelor degrees to get?
- 7 What major makes the most money?
- 8 What majors pay the most?
- 9 What is the least stressful highest paying job?
- 10 Which degree is the easiest?
- 11 Which is the hardest degree?
- 12 What is the fastest and easiest degree to get?
What jobs pay the most with a bachelor degree?
19 Highest Paying Bachelor Degree Jobs
- Systems Manager. Salary: $151,150.
- Engineering Manager. Salary: $149,530.
- Marketing Manager. Salary: $141,490.
- Natural Science Manager. Salary: $137,940.
- Petroleum Engineer. Salary: $137,330.
- Financial Manager. Salary: $134,180.
- Sales Manager. Salary: $132,290.
- Airline Pilot. Salary: $130,440.
What degree earns the least money?
- Communication-Disorders Sciences and Services.
- Studio Arts.
- Drama and Theater Arts.
- Social Work.
- Human Services and Community Organizations.
- Theology and Religious Vocations.
- Early-Childhood Education.
- Counseling and Psychology.
What is the lowest paying job that requires a bachelor’s degree?
Of jobs that typically require a four-year college degree, people who educate or work in social services are the lowest-paid around; the list includes ministers, journalists, social workers, and teachers.
What is the easiest bachelor’s degree to earn?
The 14 Easiest Majors to Study in College
- #1: Psychology. Psychology majors study the inner workings of the human psyche.
- #2: Criminal Justice.
- #3: English.
- #4: Education.
- #5: Social Work.
- #6: Sociology.
- #7: Communications.
- #8: History.
What is the easiest highest paying degree?
The Top 10 Quick and Easy Degrees that Pay Well
- Business Administration.
- Human Resources.
- Information Technology.
- Management Information Systems.
What are the worst bachelor degrees to get?
2018 Worst College Majors Rankings
- Radio & Television.
- Graphic Design.
- Paralegal Studies.
- Art History.
- Exercise Science.
- Religious Studies.
What major makes the most money?
In between, computational and applied mathematics, aeronautics, building science, and mechatronics top the ranks of college majors that earn the most money early to mid-career. Within the list, engineer-related college majors dominate, with petroleum engineering majors making the most mid-career pay at $182,000.
What majors pay the most?
Highest-Paying Majors: Top 10 Fields to Study
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Actuarial Mathematics.
- Nuclear Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electronics & Communications Engineering.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Human Resources.
What is the least stressful highest paying job?
Top Low Stress Jobs That Pay Well in 2021
- University Professor. Median Salary: $80,790.
- Audiologist. Median Salary: $81,030.
- Operations Research Analyst. Median Salary: $86,200.
- Radiation Therapist. Median Salary: $86,850.
- Statistician. Median Salary: $92,270.
- Biomedical Engineer. Median Salary: $92,620.
- Art Director.
Which degree is the easiest?
10 Easiest College Degrees
- English literature.
- Sports management.
- Creative writing.
- Communications studies.
- Liberal studies.
- Theater arts.
- Art. You’ll study painting, ceramics, photography, sculpture and drawing.
- Education. An article on CBS MoneyWatch named education the country’s easiest major.
Which is the hardest degree?
What are the hardest degree subjects?
- Chemistry. Chemistry is famous for being one of the hardest subjects ever, so it’s no surprise that a Chemistry degree is fiercely challenging.
- Biomedical Science.
What is the fastest and easiest degree to get?
What is the fastest and easiest degree to get? Often students focus on Business Administration, Psychology, or Education degrees for the fastest degrees; however, General Studies, English, and Communications may be considered some of the easiest, along with Psychology.