Often asked: What Jobs Can You Get With A Business Management Bachelor Degree?
- 1 What kind of jobs can you get with a business management degree?
- 2 Is a bachelor degree in business management worth it?
- 3 Is business management a good major?
- 4 What is the highest-paying job in business management?
- 5 What are the most useless degrees?
- 6 Does business management make a lot of money?
- 7 Is a 2 year business degree worth it?
- 8 What majors pay the most?
- 9 What are the best jobs with a business degree?
- 10 Is a business degree worth it?
What kind of jobs can you get with a business management degree?
Experts say that a business management degree is a marketable credential for each of the following positions:
- Business analyst.
- Compensation specialist.
- Financial analyst.
- Financial director.
- Human resources manager.
Is a bachelor degree in business management worth it?
The good news is that for many people, a business management degree can be worth the investment in terms of potentially expanded job opportunities, greater earnings potential and career advancement possibilities. Earning a business management degree can also offer wonderful personal satisfaction and a sense of pride.
Is business management a good major?
Yes, business administration is a good major because it dominates the list of most in-demand majors. Majoring in business administration may also prepare you for a wide-range of high-paying careers with above average growth prospects (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics). 4
What is the highest-paying job in business management?
Highest-Paying Management Jobs
- Chief executives.
- Computer and information systems managers.
- Architectural and engineering managers.
- Marketing managers.
- Financial managers.
- Sales managers.
- Natural sciences managers.
- Compensation and benefits managers.
What are the most useless degrees?
Here’s the list of the most useless degrees, as perceived by several sites.
- Advertising and public relations.
- Anthropology / Archaeology.
- Communications / Mass media.
- Criminal justice.
- Ethnic and civilization studies.
- Fashion design.
- Film, video, and photographic arts.
Does business management make a lot of money?
Business management salaries vary by position, education, experience, and region. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports the median annual salary for business and financial occupations is $72,250 as of May 2020.
Is a 2 year business degree worth it?
Yes, an Associates Degree in Business is worth it for many professionals. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, business and financial jobs are set to grow at 5% over the next decade, faster than the average for all occupations.
What majors pay the most?
Highest-Paying Majors: Top 10 Fields to Study
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Actuarial Mathematics.
- Nuclear Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electronics & Communications Engineering.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Human Resources.
What are the best jobs with a business degree?
Top Jobs for Business Majors
- Management Consultant.
- Financial Analyst.
- Corporate Attorney. Average Base Pay: $132,000.
- Supply Chain Analyst. Average Base Pay: $60,000.
- Sales Manager. Average Base Pay: $69,000.
- Economist. Average Base Pay: $102,300.
- Operations Research Analyst. Average Base Pay: $73,000.
Is a business degree worth it?
If you are a working professional who wants to advance your career in business, a business degree can be a gamechanger. A business degree can increase job prospects, create advancement opportunities, and increase your salary and lifetime income. It’s a worthwhile investment in your career—now and into the future.